We gebruiken cookies om je de beste ervaring op onze website te bieden en om ons websiteverkeer te analyseren.
Credit risk specialist
Ready for your next challenge?
Are you a credit risk expert interested in helping shape the growth of RNHB’s portfolio and contribute to the risk awareness culture within the company? Find out more about this job or apply now!
What will you be doing?
RNHB operates across the real estate spectrum, lending from €50K to €100+M secured on resi, mixed and CRE assets. We have a huge ambition for growth whilst maintaining a strong risk culture and are looking to strengthen our risk team.
This is an exciting role for someone with deep real estate knowledge and underwriting skills. You will also need strong communication and team working skills, as you will be working in deal teams with commercial, legal compliance and treasury colleagues to underwrite large, sometimes complex, deals as well as mutations and extensions. As an experienced underwriter, you will help shape RNHB’s risk awareness culture, training new underwriters and working with data analysts and other credit risk specialists to review the portfolio level risks and market trends. This is a high profile role within RNHB and the right candidate need to be able to engage with colleagues at all levels across the organization in addition to having the strong real estate underwriting capabilities.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will analyse and manage credit risk on a deal by deal basis and on portfolio level in cooperation with your team members and our legal and real estate experts.
- You contribute to the risk awareness culture within RNHB by providing training courses on risk specific issues and by coaching our loan underwriters.
- You will train new employees to improve their knowledge base on real estate, capabilities to understand annual accounts and other topics.
- You will work together with various specialists within RNHB to come to a balanced risk assessment and you are a point of contact for various stakeholders within the organization.
- You will take part in our Credit Committee where you will share your opinion on loan requests and amendments, client reviews and real estate markets in general.
What do you bring to the table?
We are looking for an ambitious and self-starting candidate with deep real estate underwriting experience who can optimize a financing structure in order to sufficiently mitigate risks. You are accurate, consistent and know relevant laws and regulations. More complex organizations, security structures, annual figures and covenants are not a problem for you and your judgement is clear and your advice understandable. To be successful you are hands-on and able to do the heavy lifting yourself.
- You have obtained an HBO degree in a relevant study
- You have 5+ years of work experience in a similar role
- You have proven experience within real estate
- You are eager to learn and have a pragmatic and efficient approach
- You are communicative strong in English and Dutch both verbally and in writing
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and fast working environment
- You have good analytical skills and can use MS Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel
What do we offer you?
- A salary, that will be based on your knowledge and experience, of about € 70.000,- to € 100.000,- on an annual basis excluding bonuses
- A job in a small and ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city
- Good, modern employee benefits, such as unlimited leave and hybrid working
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself
About the company
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent real estate lending business, with knowledge of the national, regional and local real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market and has both know-how of credit, real estate and construction.
We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to develop a market leading lending business. RNHB is a longstanding and experienced company with the culture of a start-up. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.
We employ around 150 employees, operating from the office in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our work environment is dynamic, pleasant, informal and focused on collaboration. Our organization is in full development and preparing for scaling up our business. RNHB has a distinctive culture: we are agile in our approach to change and innovate!
Can you see yourself working as the new credit risk specialist at RNHB and would you like to apply? Fill out the form below. Do you have any questions about this position or the employer? Call or email our recruitment consultant Eileen Bakker: 06-38839788 or firstname.lastname@example.org. She’ll be happy to help you and is looking forward to getting to know you!
Ontvang deze vacature
Business unit manager
Indien je wilt solliciteren kan dit rechtstreeks via het contactformulier.