We gebruiken cookies om je de beste ervaring op onze website te bieden en om ons websiteverkeer te analyseren.
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent real estate lending business, with in depth knowledge of the Dutch real estate markets. They provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made debt solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market. They have the strong ambition to expand their business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to maintain the market leading position as a non-bank lending business. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position they have an excellent growth perspective.
Are you the application consultant who wants to optimize the cohesion between customers, employees, and suppliers? Are you naturally customer-focused with an eye for efficiency and continuous improvement?
About the job
As an application consultant you ensure that our customers, employees and suppliers can work together optimally, you do this by seemingly integrating technologies from several sources. This requires knowledge of the modern workplace of Microsoft, of our product value chain, (financial) business processes and market knowledge of Cloud applications. You work closely with architects, analysts, service agents and end users to resolve incidents, implement changes, update the CMDB and select, design, and improve (new) technologies. As an application consultant you know the Enterprise Architecture principles of RNHB and you are responsible for embedding them in RNHB's cloud-first landscape, so that it remains simple, cost effective, standardized and secure. The application consultant works within the Information Technology department and reports to the Director IT.
What we offer
- Salary depending on knowledge and experience between € 70.000,- and € 75.000,- on an annual basis
- An ambitious team in an informal and flat organization that is constantly on the move
- A workplace in an easily accessible location next to the station in the heart of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view over the city
- To get the best out of yourself, there is a generous training budget, such as MRE, budget for coaching or additional training of your choice
- Everything you need to make the deals a success, so a laptop and phone
- As an entrepreneur within the organization you have the freedom to determine your own working hours, in addition you get unlimited vacation days
Your skills and experience
To be successful in this role you are entrepreneurial, ambitious, you like to work in a team and you know how to achieve the agreed results by taking ownership of responsibilities. Because of your experience, you understand what the end customer needs. You enjoy translating this into high-quality solutions.
- You have obtained a degree in Information Management, Information Engineering or Business Informatics
- Have at least 5-8 years of work experience, preferably as a Functional and/or Technical Application Manager or Service Agent
- Have knowledge of Cloud computing Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365
- Certified MCPS, MCSA, MCSE or TOGAF
- Built up a decent network of professional software suppliers
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- English fluency verbally and in writing
RNHB has been around for 125 years, and a breath of fresh air is still blowing! By becoming independent, they have initiated an important change of course: it is possible at RNHB. For example, do you want financing for a property that you are not going to live in yourself? This is often a difficult story for a major bank, but it is possible at RNHB.
RNHB wants to be a personal service provider that takes a different approach. Going off the beaten track and looking for solutions. Innovation is the most important thing for them. In this way they improve themselves everytime. You feel that energy as soon as you enter the office in the heart of Utrecht.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading the vacancy? Respond using the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Questions about the vacancy? Send them to Ilona Rhijnsburger using the details at the bottom of this vacancy.
ID nummer: 1804
Ontvang deze vacature
Recruitment consultant IT & sales
Indien je wilt solliciteren kan dit rechtstreeks via het contactformulier.
Stuur een e-mail